||Introduction to the Rappture Toolkit for incoming students in the NCN SURF program. Learn the basics of scientific programming in MATLAB, Fortran, and other programming languages. Use the Rappture toolkit to accelerate the development of interfaces for scientific tools. Get your tools online at nanoHUB.org. Lab time will be available, so you can work on assignments and learn as you go.
Others are welcome to join this class too, if space is available. Register online here. If you have questions, please contact Shirley Skeel at 765-49-41289 for details.
- Introducing the Rappture Toolkit
- What's Under the Hood?
- Introduction to Scientific Programming with MATLAB
- Using Rappture with MATLAB
- Review of C, Fortran
- Using Rappture with C, Fortran
- More Rappture Objects
- Advanced Visualization
- Regression Testing
- Uploading and Publishing Tools
- Using Subversion for Source Code Control