Visit This Site: http://cdmhub.org
The Composites Design and Manufacturing HUB will convene the composites community to advance certification by analysis by increasing the number and use of simulation tools by an order of magnitude through education and evaluation of existing and emerging simulation tools.
The goals of the cdmHUB are to:
- Advance the certification of composite products by analysis validated by experiments.
- Educate the current and future generations of engineers in the use of composite simulation tools.
- Evaluate composites simulation tools to determine functionality, compatibility and maturity.
- Develop a comprehensive set of simulation tools that connect composites from their birth in manufacturing to their lifetime prediction and accelerate the rate of development by an order of magnitude.
- Work with industry, academia and government to put these tools in the hands of engineers who will design future products that require the performance characteristics composite materials offer.